beautiful fall weather


It's hard to believe were still picking blueberries!
My Manly Man pickled beets last night, sour kraut will
next. Were going to try and just keep some in the basement
this winter, uncanned. It's much better for you non canned,
more pro-biotics.



This looked so good I just had to try it. Pecan spice cake
with Maple  frosting. Was so good I sent the rest home with
Mike, otherwise
 I knew we'd eat the rest ourselves!
When I was little, every year my mother would
ask me what kind of cake I wanted and I always said the
same thing. Spice cake with maple frosting.





Mr. Buttercup enjoying the beautiful day .

Comments

  1. It's almost sauerkraut season here. I love it but only eat it about 2 or 3 times each year. Hardly worth making my own; the commercial version is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake looks delicious. Save me a peice, I'll be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like that pic of mr buttercup!!! cool shot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oh honey you shouldn't have

all is well