miracles do happen

I don't know where it came from
but I had this sudden
desire yesterday
to...........clean my laundry room???
Yep, my laundry room.
It's located in the deep recesses of our garage and is
quite the opposite of "my happy place".
Then my manly man started putting some of his "stuff" in it slowly
cluttering it up.
But, after an afternoons work I think I can go in it and
not feel dirty. Maybe this spring I'll finish tearing down the old
wallpaper and give it a good coat of paint!
Happy Day for alittle motivation!

Comments

  1. I've promised myself--no matter what, I will go through Kelly's boxes in the garage and get the area cleaned up. Three years is long enough. Happy Day to you and thanks for the inspiration, XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

all is well

oh honey you shouldn't have